If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the 61st Street Farmers Market, please review the Policies and Guidelines. Our Market is a producer-only, food-only market, so we do not accept crafts, body care products, etc.
- Farmers must guarantee that all products sold at the Market are 100% regionally grown and/or produced (IL, WI, IN, MI, MN, IA, MO).
- Prepared food vendors must be able to verify that 75% of their ingredients are purchased from local growers/producers.
- Priority will be given to vendors with products that are sustainably grown.
2018/19 MARKET OPERATION TIMES AND LOCATION
Outdoors - Saturdays 9AM-2PM: May 12th thru October 27th (25 markets)
Indoors - The following Saturdays 9AM-2PM: November 3rd, 10th, 17th, and December 1st, 8th and 15th, January 12th, Feb. 9th, March 9th, April 13th (10 markets)
Experimental Station, 6100 S. Blackstone Ave, on 61st Street between Dorchester and Blackstone Avenues, Chicago, IL
FEES: 2018/19 INDOOR SEASON
Application and vendor fees are used to support marketing and operational expenses. Fees for the 2018/19 indoor season are as follows:
- Application fee: $75
- Single stall (6’x6’): $200
- Double stall (6’x12’): $300
- Electricity (1 outlet, no cord provided): $15/season (Access determined by Market Manager based on need and context.)
The application, all supporting documents, and $75 application fee are due by October 1st, 2018. A $50 late fee will be assessed for applications submitted after October 1st.
Stall fees must be paid in full by the end of the first market day - November 3rd, 2018. Any vendor that does not pay the stall fee in full by November 3rd may lose their place in the market.
To apply for the 2018/19 indoor season, download our application and our policies. Print, fill out and mail hard copy to the address above or scan and email to email@example.com with supporting documents. All checks must be written out to Experimental Station.